Beach Isle План оплаты
Emaar Свойства

Beach Isle Payment Plan

Unit TypeКвартиры

1, 2, 3 и 4 спальни

Size Размер

От 757 до 2800 кв. Футов

Beach IsleAnticipated Handover - Март - 2024 Сдавать

Март - 2024

AED 1,918,888

Свяжитесь с нами
Sending Отправка...
Sent Сообщение успешно отправлено.

План оплаты

Позвоните нам

Дата покупки

0 %

Во время строительства

0 %

Сдавать

The payment plan for Beach Isle is optimized to offer interested buyers with an opportunity to acquire one of the finest residential units with relative ease. Herein you have to pay 60% during construction and the rest 40% after handover with 24 months.

Due to the presence of flexible options that are in place, you now have a good opportunity to acquire one of the residential apartments, without having to incur any major issue as such.

Easy Installments Payment Plan

InstallmentsPayment (%)Milestones
Easy Installments60%Until Handover
Post Handover40%Within 2 Years After Handover

Последние проекты по Emaar Свойства